Are you a passionate and self-motivated sales person looking for your next challenge? If so, you could be the perfect fit for Fieldmotion Ltd. We have a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking Sales Executive to join our team based in Newry.
As a fundamental part of our Business Development Team, your role as Sales Executive will be to pro-actively contact new and existing prospects to generate new business opportunities and
appointments. To operate successfully and efficiently as a Sales Executive you will be a confident, highly motivated, strong communicator who is outgoing with a target-driven work ethic, hungry to succeed and develop within the role and business.
This position also comes with some very exciting career progression opportunities due to the rapid expansion of the business.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments/ demonstrations with an
emphasis on high quality leads
- Actively seek out new business sales opportunities through networking, social media, email
marketing and cold calling
- Create key CRM data & input requirements at each stage of the sales cycle for the various
business opportunities worked
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies that are not
already on the in-house CRM
- Meet key business metrics and ensure KPIs are met and exceeded
- Provide a positive demeanour at all times, to ensure high motivation and morale in the team to ensure that the team have a sense of urgency and momentum and set the pace
- Contacting prospective customers and arranging appointments on behalf of the sales team if
requested by the Sales Manager
- Work together with the sales consultants to ensure highest customer experience achieved
by executing requests in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge
regarding all areas of Fieldmotion through both self-study and supported development.
- Other Ad-hoc tasks that may arise
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a sales related position ideally within the B2B and SaaS sectors
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional, presentable and polite
- Team player- confident personality and enjoys a challenge
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Ability to multi-task, enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales
- PC literate with good Excel knowledge
- Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set
- Basic annual salary of £21k plus commission
- Company pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Career development and progression
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill-in the following form.
FieldMotion, a field service management system company based in Newry, is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with strong DevOps skills to help with scaling, general management of projects, and development.
We are looking for a person who has helped to build up small projects into their mature images, who has spent years curating code against changing conditions and scaling traffic.
The ideal candidate will:
- help with management of our Docker/Kubernetes clusters
- spot bottlenecks in our system and separate those areas out into scalable services
- help with general bug-fixes and development
- help with development of in-house projects for streamlining day-to-day work
- strong PHP and jQuery (and associated web techs)
- Linux administration skills
- MySQL administration skills
The ideal candidate has years of experience playing with lots of technologies, has written or helped with open source projects, has an enduring fascination with technology, has an urge to optimise …everything.
If you wish to apply, please fill in the following form.