We have a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking Telesales Executive to join our team based in Newry. You will be an important member of our Business Development Team, leading from the front and spearheading external sales opportunities for the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments/ demonstrations with an emphasis on high quality leads
- Actively seek our new business sales opportunities through networking, social media, email marketing and cold calling
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the Business Development Team
- Use of initiative to indentify and follow up opportunities with companies that are not already on the in house CRM
- Manage the in house CRM to a high degree of accuracy to ensure that targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business sales
- Consistently achieve KPI targets to achieve revenue targets
- One to one meetings with the management team on a weekly basis to assess KPI performance and goals
- Keep up to date sales pipeline records at all times
- Liaise effectively with all departments within Fieldmotion to ensure customer requirements are met
- Present a high quality of customer service to existing customer base at all times
- Other Adhoc tasks that may arise
The Candidate Must:
- Must be computer literate and able to use MS Office products
- Previous Telesales experience ideally within the B2B and SaaS sectors is essential
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to identify new business opportunities
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Self motivated and confident in their abilities
- Sales and reward driven
- Basic annual salary of £21k plus commission
- Company pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Realistic career progression
FieldMotion, a field service management system company based in Newry, is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with strong DevOps skills to help with scaling, general management of projects, and development.
We are looking for a person who has helped to build up small projects into their mature images, who has spent years curating code against changing conditions and scaling traffic.
The ideal candidate will:
- help with management of our Docker/Kubernetes clusters
- spot bottlenecks in our system and separate those areas out into scalable services
- help with general bug-fixes and development
- help with development of in-house projects for streamlining day-to-day work
- strong PHP and jQuery (and associated web techs)
- Linux administration skills
- MySQL administration skills
The ideal candidate has years of experience playing with lots of technologies, has written or helped with open source projects, has an enduring fascination with technology, has an urge to optimise …everything.
If you wish to apply, please fill in the following form.