21 Aug 2015
DANI Awards 2015
in Technical Blog by Kae Verens
What are the DANI Awards?The DANI Awards are Northern Ireland’s premier Digital Industry Awards, celebrating within the digital sector. The DANI Awards are your opportunity to shine and demonstrate the outstanding work in your field. Now the 5th year of the event, the DANI Awards connects the Provinces digital leaders through its annual ceremony. Any company within NI or working with an NI business, whether public, private or community and voluntary sector can enter the DANI Awards, regardless of size. The DANI Awards has a range of categories suited to a wide variety of organisations; from large private and public companies through to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups, social enterprises and established SMEs.
"Excerpt taken from the DANI Awards Website"[divider scroll_text=""]And we FIELDMOTION have been shortlisted for the BEST MOBILE APP. We are absolutely delighted to be short-listed in this category and look forward to the award ceremony in September 2015.
Wish us luck!!!!
[divider scroll_text=""]If you want to learn more about what our Workflow Management Software does, contact our team. In a few questions you can see whether FIELDMOTION is for you.
- Do you have field workers?
- Do they complete or fill out job forms/sheets?
- Do you wait hours, days or maybe a week or more to get forms back to the office?
- Do you ever have to call employees to confirm details on their jobs forms?
- Does stock get misplaced or do you visit the suppliers’ a lot in one week?
- Would you like to invoice your customers immediately?