Field Service Management Software
When a business starts out, its field service management consists of the boss phoning a worker up or meeting in the mornings to give out a list of jobs that need doing, and then collecting reports after the jobs are done, and re-typing them so they can be sent out to the clients.
As the company grows, more and more time is spent typing reports, calling workers to clarify details with them, trying to organise who does what, and checking up that things are running smoothly and efficiently.
Keeping the company agile is not easy to do when it is being managed person-to-person.
FieldMotion's field service management software solves these issues:
- Instead of calling someone or typing up a list of jobs and meeting them in person to organise their jobs, simply assign them to the jobs in our CRM. The job gets send automatically to their phone, where they have full details of the customer and when the job is due.
- You don't need to worry about deciphering hand-written forms anymore. The field worker fills out forms on their phone (text, images, signatures).
- The worker doesn't even need to hand in the form at the end of day. The information is automatically sent back to the office, and is available for you or your client to view as soon as the office receives the data.
- Save time and money by skipping on having to retype forms into reports. We provide a custom report generator that will automatically format the information into a PDF or Word format that you can immediately present to the client.
- All forms in FieldMotion are customisable. You can use your forms in our software.
- We provide many different ways to view your work schedule, which is always uptodate as your workers mark their jobs done and adjust field work on-the-go. You will always know exactly how well your business is running.
- Integrate your FieldMotion account with your own accounting software of choice, whether it is Sage, Xero, Quickbooks - we integrate with more than 750 software systems through our Zapier interface, and if you have your own custom-built system, we have an API for that as well!